Monday, July 05, 2010

Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words;

Technically it's been the holidays since last Wednesday,
and I guess it could possibly use with this last good break before The A level's.

So Friday was The Party for Salad and I'm so glad that everything went reasonably well,
albeit the weather and our need to keep the volume really low in the hotel room,
I guess what's most important is that Salad enjoyed herself tremendously.

Overnight Captains' Ball is to die for,
and of course all the other rubbish games we played on the beach too.
Hahahah not forgetting the numerous cuts, bruises and aches we all suffered as a result,
but I guess it's all worth the while.

So with only 3hours of sleep,
I went for ballet class and I almost died.
Not a good advice to go to ballet class with only 3 hours of sleep
(:

Then I met Salad and Clement for a little photoshooting back at Esplanade,
I know I must have been insane cause I really was suffering from a deficit on sleep.
And finally Caleb, Kenneth, Chermaine and I just chilled by the bay,
Kenneth really is talented,
and I like talking to Chermaine because she really is interesting and our conversations can just flow so smoothly.

And yesterday was the Cousin's wedding.
I missed Church again because we had some tea ceremony in the morning.
And in the evening was the Wedding Dinner at The Fullerton Hotel.

I like going for weddings because it's always so blissful and romantic and everything nice.
(:

Oh yes it was a trip to the Salon with Salad yesterday too,
and it was a good trip because they were having a 30% off discount.
Yay I love good deals.

And so, I found my Black iPod. (:
So I didn't lose it at all to began with, a certain someone my house just stole it.
It sure is hard guarding against a thief in your own house.

And finally,
Happy Birthday my dearest, favouritest, bestest Natalie Sum!
I love you so so much, and you are such a special and amazing girl in so many ways <3

No comments: